Consider our value-focused strategies as an integral part of your plan’s asset allocation mix.
Brandes understands institutional plans need to meet two main fiduciary responsibilities:
- Payment certainty
- Long-term obligations
Brandes specializes in helping institutional plans fulfill their long-term fiduciary responsibility. Our equity and fixed-income strategies offer:
- The pursuit of alpha to help clients meet their long-term funding requirements
- A consistent Graham-and-Dodd, bottom-up value approach
- Established global research teams covering the market-cap spectrum
Our mutual funds and separate accounts are available for:
- Corporate Defined Benefit / Defined Contribution Retirement Plans
- Endowments and Foundations
- Public Retirement Plans
- Taft-Hartley Plans
Click here to see the opinion piece.
Contact our team or connect with us at various conferences to experience the Brandes difference.